2008年11月25日 星期二

adventureful tour?

I called the assistant of Taipei Country Scout Council yesterday,

and told her about my desire to attend ICSP.

It seemed that she wanted me to think twice

because she doubted I didn't really realize the environment of American Camping activities,

including the date I would take off.

Maybe in June I would go abroad;however,at that time I wouldn't have summer vacation.

She also told me that I should have more and more independence to overcome everything which happened in America.

For example,my luggage was gone when I got off the bus.

Most imortantly,sometimes there was only one Chinese in the camp site where I went to.

If I insisted to participate in the activity,she could recommend me.



When I hung up the phone,suddenly I thought if I had abilities to live in US two months.

What were my motives to encourage me to pursue this goal?

In my original plan,I will study in the graduate school next summer vacation.

Howerver,recently I think it's difficult to go abroad two months when I am older and older or when I get married one day.

When I am young,I can do something special and try something different.



Last evnening,Wesing called me and discuss about the ICSP.

I come to a conclusion--no matter what the result will be,the thing we can do now is try our best to make an application.

At the end,if we pass the qualification,we can choose to go abroad or not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言