2010年5月14日 星期五

Sweden-Scout Camp Ransberg

To go or not to go ?

I won't be a scout camp staff in U.S. this summer. There are too much international staffs and few camps need us. Therefore, I have booked the ticket to London in July. It's kind of hard to reserve a cheap one. However, my friend, Wo, will leave from Paris next month and won't go back. I feel sad I won't have chance to visit her. Ruby,studying in London, can accompany with me to go to Continent before August. She has to prepare her final work in August. I will spend the rest of time by myself. I'm thinking about how much money I will spend in this journey.

I tried to apply for the scout camp staff in Europe today. I sent many e-mails to different camps and different countries. I have receieved some replying e-mails. Until now, Scout Camp Ransberg,in Sweden, is the only camp welcome me as a volunteer. I don't know if they will provide me finicial support or not. Is Sweden the first county I will visit in Europe?

沒有留言:

張貼留言