2010年7月10日 星期六

【荷蘭】Buitenzorg營地日誌。狂風暴雨中的森林

I stock and use the PC in the offfice now. There's a storm right now. It's thurndering and lightening. We checked all campsites and got wet. Everyone is caring about the weather forecast.
There's a 198cm Dutch handson guy he took off his shirt because we walked in the rain and got totally wet. I think we will sleep late tonight.

Dutchs are very kind and friendly to me although they speak Dutch. However, they don't forget to speak English and traslate to me.They let me feel free to ask everything. We eat a lot of bread and cheese in our daily life. Campstaffs have to cook by ourselves. We had chicken rice last night. I asked them to use chopsticks. We had a lot of fun. Also, Ysbrand made spiggeti(I spelled wrong)  tonight.

Dutchs are nice except customs offciers. They gave me a hard time because I forgot to bring any papers or forms about Buitenzorg. The only thing I had was electronic ticket and phone numbers of Majon who picked me up at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, but she didn't answer the phone when the officer called her. Hopefully, the officer announced my name and they found Majon and her friend. Both of them wore green shirts and scarfts of Buitenzorg. The officer checked details and he matched everything was right. This event impressed me a lot.

I get used to here every soon. I don't have homesick. Part of reasons are my experiences in US last year. Part of reasons are Dutch are very nice! I have not spent any Euro yet! That's good!

沒有留言:

張貼留言