2008年12月20日 星期六

Magic

A magic thing happened today.

After the exams,I got a call to tell me about I had passed the exam.

In next summer vacation(maybe in June),I will go to U.S.

Thanks for the people who gave me a hand.

For Wendy,thank you for telling this plan though you had ever wanted to gave up.

For Weily,thank you for modifying my resume,listening to my teaching,and giving me advices.

For Mr. Tao,thanl you for your permission for me to attend this activity.

For another Mr.Tao,chancing on you today is very lucky.Thank you for your caring.

Especially,for Mr. Wu,if you didn't encourage me to participate in this activity,

I wouldn't want to join and prepare for it.During this period of preparing time,

you always made me have more confidence,accompanied with me ,and listened to my teaching speech.

When I had questions about English,you would answered to me quickly.

When I caught a cold,you often reminded me to take a rest.

Thank you for your everything which was done for me.



In this Christmas,I will receive a very special gift.

沒有留言:

張貼留言