2010年12月16日 星期四

Top Ten in 2010

Top Ten in 2010


1.     Study in graduate school. I have a group of veryyyyyy nice classmates! I like to join the classes with them on Wed.


2.  Went to Europe. Joined ESVP. Went to a unfamiliar scout camp- Scoutcentrum Buitenzorg. I like Dutch. Also I had great memories not only in the camp but also in different cities in NL, Germany, Belgium.


3.  Cheating event from Jack. It’s really a big event in late Sep.


4.   The relationship with my friend-Amber and Jack’s co-worker. It was strang and horrible.


5.    Cycled with my friends and Jack in winter vacation. Went traveling in different places of TW, including Hualian, Yilan, Taitung, Nantou, Koushung, Kenting, Taichung, Sinju, Tainan, Taoyun, north coast, and Taipei!


6.   Drive the car. After receieving driving liscense, I didn’t drive anymore. Thanks Jack. I can drive the car by myself now.


7.   My flee in Den Haag!


8.   Improve my English a lotttttt.


9.   Lost weight. I gained too much weight last summer when I was in Philmont. Thanks God. I lost all of extra weights, but my face is still fat. Why?


10.  2010 is an awesome year! Thanks all of my families and friends. I hope next year will be a peaceful year, including studying, working, playing family and friends! Maybe I will move out to live next year. I havn’t dicided where to go next summer.


沒有留言:

張貼留言